Kelsey-Seybold announces new benefits plan geared to needs of small businesses
20 Oct 2020
Health benefits with Kelsey-Seybold – designed for small businesses with 5-99 employees.
The KelseyCare | Humana benefits plan offers the quality, flexibility, and cost savings Houston-area small business employers are looking for. KelseyCare | Humana offers a level-funded plan design that can be offered standalone or alongside other Humana plans. The KelseyCare | Humana plan will deliver significant savings based on KelseyCare’s coordinated, accountable care model.
KelseyCare | Humana members can expect:
- Same-day and next-day access to primary care, and access to 450+ specialists.
- Access to hundreds of Kelsey-Seybold physicians at 24 state-of-the-art locations in the Greater Houston area. With no referral required to see a Kelsey-Seybold specialist.
- Personalized care coordination and secure information sharing for a better member experience.
- 24/7 appointment scheduling, same-day and next-day primary care appointments, After-Hours Nurse Hotline, and Saturday appointments at four locations.
- Virtual care 365 days a year, weekdays until 9 p.m. and weekends.
- Access to selected major hospital systems, including CHI St. Luke’s Health, Memorial Hermann, HCA Houston Healthcare, Houston Methodist, and Texas Children’s Hospital.
- Kelsey-Seybold’s two outpatient surgery centers, an accredited Sleep Center, and a comprehensive continuum of cancer care through its nationally accredited Cancer Center.
- Access to the Humana Urgent Care, in-area, network and nation-wide access for Emergency Care.
- Coordinated, high-quality patient care, quality care, and lower total medical cost.
QUOTING EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN NOVEMBER FOR A 1/1/21 EFFECTIVE DATE