Katy Area Business Opportunity Center
Overview and Purpose
Through its Diversity Committee, Katy Area EDC is supporting area businesses by providing connection to procurement resources and opportunities in the private and public sectors. One of the primary objectives of the Diversity Committee is to assist Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) by facilitating the path to becoming HUB certified while increasing the number of companies that are HUB Certified in the area.
Procurement Organizations and Websites
Local and Other Opportunities
In an effort to promote procurement opportunities for businesses in the area who qualify, the Katy Area EDC will begin to include a list of available opportunities that may be of interest to your business. Please note that the Katy Area EDC does not directly solicit proposals or bids for products or services.
The opportunities below reflect a list of procurement opportunities for which the Katy EDC has been notified or has researched. If you would like to add any procurement opportunities offered at your organization, please submit your request to email@example.com.
- Active Katy ISD Proposals
- Katy ISD Procurement Portal
- Lamar ISD Current Bids
- Cypress Fairbanks Bid Awards
- Harris County Bids - Active
- Harris County Buy Speed Online
- Fort Bend County Current Bids etc.
- Waller County Bids
- City of Katy Bid Opportunities
- City of Fulshear RFPs etc
- City of Fulshear Notices of Solicitations
- City of Houston Procurement Plan
- City of Houston Formal Bids and RFPs
- Port of Houston Open Bids
- Metro Solicitations
- Houston Airport System Solicitations
- State of Texas Bid Opportunities
- Federal Contracting Opportunities